As Plasma Plastik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., we have fulfilled the obligation to inform the relevant persons whose personal data is processed for data controllers with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698.
Protecting the privacy of our customers' private lives, ensuring and protecting information security are among our priority principles. On behalf of our company, we would like to inform you about the "Law on the Protection of Personal Data, No.6698" regulated in relation to personal data in order to protect fundamental rights and freedoms, particularly the privacy of our customers, taking into account the safety of our customers. Our aim is to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, legal reasons and your rights.
What is the legal basis for collecting personal data?
As required by the Law of Protection of Personal Data(KVKK) numbered 6698, which entered into force on April 7, 2016, in the event that our customers share their personal data with us in order to benefit from our services, our company, as the "Data Controller", will be able to obtain, record, preserve, update and rearrange the personal information in order to continue its services, and disclose it to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation, will be able to transfer, convey, share and process them in other ways enumerated by law.
Purposes and legal reasons for processing your personal data are to be able to offer and maintain all kinds of products and services without interruption, to record the identity, address and other necessary information for the identification of the transaction owner, to arrange all records and documents that will be the basis of the processing in electronic or paper environment, to comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by local and international legislation and all authorities, to transmit important information that we need to share with you through your contact information, to plan and implement special service and offer activities specific to you, to record camera images in our headquarters and factory buildings due to security practices in the workplace, to plan, audit and implement our corporate sustainability, corporate governance, strategic planning and information security processes.
Through which channels your personal data is collected?
Your personal data can be collected automatically or non-automatically, in written or verbal form or in electronic environment, through our company's Head Office units, our website, our contact form on our website, our communication lines and other similar channels.
Storage of your personal data
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the customers' consent and as a rule, personal data are not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.
However, your personal data can be shared with the persons, institutions and organizations permitted by the Law and legislation, and authorities such as BRSA, CMB, CBRT, MASAK, TBB, Undersecretariat of Treasury, our partners and our direct or indirect domestic and foreign affiliates and consultants and organizations that we receive service, work with and cooperate with in order to carry out all our activities. Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data sharing with third parties.
Protection of your personal data
As stated in our security policies, our company is obliged to take all technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security while conducting data processing activities in order to prevent unlawful processing of personal data, to prevent unlawful access to personal data, and to ensure the protection of personal data. In this direction, our company takes the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, accessibility and security of your data.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698
What are your rights arising from the law on protection of personal data?
We kindly inform you that, without prejudice to the conditions stipulated in Article 28 titled "Exceptions" of the KVKK, you can apply to our company within the framework of Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights on your personal data;
• Learn whether they are processed, the purpose of processing and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose and to request information on this subject if they have been processed,
• Learn the third parties with whom your information is shared domestically and abroad in accordance with the Law,
• Request correction if you think your information is processed incompletely or incorrectly,
• Request the deletion or destruction of your information within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• Request that the third parties to whom your information is transferred be notified of your requests specified in clauses (c) and (d) and to perform the same actions,
• Object to the arising of a result against you due to the analysis of your information with automated systems or to request compensation if you think that it has been recorded or used illegally and you have suffered damage for this reason.
It is possible to use your rights as of 07.10.2016, the effective date of the regulation, and we reserve the right to demand the expenses incurred by our company in order to fulfil your requests according to the tariff specified in the 13th article of the KVKK titled "Application to the data controller".
How long do we keep your personal data?
In accordance with the legislation, there is a legal obligation to keep the records and documents related to the transactions of our company with its customers for 10 years. If you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data, your request will be fulfilled at the end of that 10-year period. During this period, your personal data will not be processed by our company and will not be shared with third parties, except for the obligations arising from national and international laws, regulations and contracts.
Do you have questions or requests about your personal data?
You can report your requests and questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data to our company at email@example.com address or at “Gebze Güzeller Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Ebulfez Elçibey Sokak No:15 PK:41400 Gebze-Kocaeli Türkiye” address by mail.
In accordance with the first paragraph of Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698, applications to our company, which is the data controller, must be submitted in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, applications to be made to our Company in "written" form can be made by the following methods.
• With the personal application of the Applicant,
• Through notary,
• By signing with the "secure electronic signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 by the Applicant and sending it to the registered e-mail address of the Company,
• With the KVKK application form on the website,
• By sending from the Applicant's registered e-mail address to the company e-mail address below,
• By signed mail or cargo to be sent to the physical postal address below,
- Title: Plasma Plastik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- CRS no: 0730038069200019
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical address: Gebze Güzeller Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Ebulfez Elçibey Sok. No:15 PK:4100 Gebze - Kocaeli / Türkiye
- Data controller: Plasma Plastik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
The company titled Plasma Plastik, registered with the register no. 20876 of Gebze Chamber of Commerce, with the CRS number 0730038069200019, residing at the address Gebze Güzeller OSB. Ebulfez Elçibey Sok. No:15 Gebze - Kocaeli / Türkiye, is the Data Controller under KVKK.